Cooking restaurant-style food at home with a healthy twist. Try this fish tacos recipe
· 1 head green leaf lettuce cups
· 2 (4-6 ounce) halibut or flounder fillets
· avocado oil
· sea salt
· 1 mango, weighing 1 pound, peeled and diced
· ¼ cup minced green onions
· ¼ cup chopped cilantro or basil
· 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
· 1 Teaspoon minced serrano or jalapeno
· sea salt, or to taste
Avocado Coconut Cream:
· 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
· ½ cup coconut milk, from the can
· 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
·sea salt to taste
1. Mix together all the ingredients for the mango salsa and set it aside to let the flavors meld.
2. Place all the ingredients for the avocado coconut cream in a blender and blend until smooth. Scoop the cream out of the blender and into a serving dish.
3. Preheat the grill on high heat.
4. While the grill...
Using super herbs turmeric and ginger which supports reducing inflammation and natural antihistamine (turmeric) which also gives a boost of antioxidant, offer a detox to the body while improving weight loss.
Blend or shake
8oz. coconut milk
inch of ginger
1 lemon juiced
1tsp raw honey
1tbsp ground turmeric
pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt
If you give it a try let us know..
Super Yummy has about 15-20 grams of protein, packed full of nutrients like selenium, Fiber, Vitamin D, antiviral agents that strength the capillaries, reduce inflammation stimulate your immune system and more...
*1 cup almond cereal
*4 cups water
*Pinch of sea salt
*2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
*1 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
*1 big bunch kale, stripped and chopped coarsely
*1-2 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
* cup chopped walnuts (or another nut or seed, raw)
*raw ground bee pollen for sprinkling on top
1. Place the almond cereal, water and sea salt in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Lower heat and simmer uncovered until tender,
2. In a large skillet, warm olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and a pinch of crushed red pepper. Sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
3. Add vegetables, a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper, and sauté until...